Welcome to the beta version of the premium membership on Always Inspired Writing! If you aren’t a registered membered yet, please do it now!
Right now, we have 41 articles in 8 categories to share with you! New articles are updated almost daily. We should reach 100 articles by April 2019.
Start by choosing a topic of your interest and if you can’t find what you were looking for, ask about it here! The inbox is always going to be free, and I don’t get many questions yet, so don’t be shy!
PS: If you love Always Inspired Writing, share it with your friends! 🙂
✧･ﾟ: *✧･ﾟ:* MEMBER ARTICLES *:･ﾟ✧*:･ﾟ✧
Are you looking for the basics? Here they are!
- [✧] Creating a character (part I): the basics, the looks and the personality
- [✧] Creating a character (part II): the influences, the likes, the future development
- [✧] How to construct a short story, a novella or a book?
- [✧] How to make the most out of reading if you are an author?
- [✧] What is it like to be an experienced writer, and how to level up fast?
- [✧] If writing is a chore, you are doing it wrong + “Ok, I’ve changed my genre, now what?!”
Want to know other writers’ know how? Check these articles.
- [✧] How to make your author voice more poetical and elegant?
- [✧] Are references to popular culture in your novel a good idea?
- [✧] How to know that your editor is doing a good job?
- [✧] How can Google Sheets make you write your books faster?
- [✧] Goodreads: how to make the most out it, if you are just starting
- [✧] How to write a book about a foreign country that you haven’t visited?
Ever wondered how to write complex stories with deep meaning? You are in the right place!
- [✧] How to (easily!) create a multi-dimensional hero?
- [✧] How to describe a character who suffered a trauma (and has ptsd)?
- [✧] How to describe characters with mental disorders?
- [✧] About writing dimensions: do you write in 2D or 5D?
Writing romance isn’t as easy as it seems! However, it doesn’t have to be hard either if you know how to tackle it!
- [✧] 120+ scents to make your characters even more attractive
- [✧] How to create and use symbols in a love story
- [✧] 111 reasons for internal and external conflict in romance
- [✧] Building romantic tension and coming up with reasons why your characters love each other.
- [✧] How to make your readers ‘ship’ your two (or more) characters?
- [✧] Writing credible relationships, or why your characters need emotional baggage?
Ever wondered what it feels like to be a God and create universes? You are in the right place!
The real question is not how to write a bestseller, but how to sell any well written book.
- [✧] Why is it so import to write in one specific genre?
- [✧] What is a subgenre monopoly, and why would you want one?
- [✧] Do your maths: is writing long books really worth it in the long run?
- [✧] Pros and cons of writing a long saga
- [✧] 6 fiction genres that have most target readers + examples of profitable niches
- [✧] What non-fiction book genres are likely to sell?
- [✧] How to contact book bloggers, and is it really worth your time?
- [✧] Getting free reviews (and subscribers) on Goodreads
It is possible to write for living. But you need to learn, how.
- [✧] Finding your writing persona aka “who are you as an author?”
- [✧] Why aren’t going anywhere without Twitter followers (and how to get them)?
- [✧] Becoming a full time author is not only for the “lucky ones”: it’s a decision everyone can make
- [✧] How to be a one person publishing house?
- [✧] How to get extra money as an author to invest in your books?
- [✧] Where to find free materials and tools to reduce costs of self-publishing and marketing?
Are you an author and an artist? Perfect! This category is for you.